An open source mentality where certain aspects of intellectual property are protected, while other aspects are shared. A safe haven where innovative ideas are encouraged.
• Improved efficiency through collaboration and shared resources.
• Pre-startup, an incubator as a safe proving ground.
• Financial mechanism to develop and distribute technologies.
From the technical aspects of a new atomic structure, to energy/matter interaction and everything in between.
• Etheric origins and inter-dependent relations.
• New atomic properties and the impact on various fields. For example, biology - conduction via vortex tube extension and how it affects the electron transport chain and quantum tunneling.
• The correlation between microwave frequencies and exclusion zone degradation - implications for health, telecom and insurance industries and global warming mitigation.
Consciousness as an engineerable force has important implications.
• Emotional intelligence as an important dimension to the human experience - intuition, imagination, creativity, interpersonal relations.
• Power of thought, and the impact on accountability.
• The role of concepts - use vs abuse.
New healing modalities and healthy foods.
• Water's exclusion zone based technologies – source of bioelectricity.
• Vibrational healing – ratios of light and sound, consonance and dissonance, particularly with EZ water.
• Magneto Meridians – crystal rotors mapped to energy meridians.
• Organic, non-GMO, growing environments utilizing renewable energy.
• Role of energy/matter interaction and health - EMF impact on the body and food.
Virtual Reality (VR) and Brain Computer Interface (BCI)
VR and BCI alone or combined can be a very effective technology based approach to immersive education.
• Virtual Reality – immersive, enhanced concentration and retention. Database connectivity allows real-time testing and exams.
• Networked VR - custom applications allow virtual collaboration.
• Combined VR and non-invasive BCI - a networked virtual environment controlled by concentration.
• BCI Cymatics - combines non-invasive BCI technology with cymatics. Applications can be developed to show real-time effects of thought and concentration on a visual display.